Judge Cline No.9 Spaghetti Sauce
This is my spaghetti recipe, more than welcome to use it and everybody seems to enjoy it. It is very easy to make and you can get everything at your local store.
What You Need:
2 Cans Hunts Pasta Sauce Traditional
1 Can Hunts Pasta Garlic and Herbs
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
2 Small cans Tomato Paste
1 Cup of Bell Peppers
2 Cups of onions
1/4 Cup of green onions
1 Cup of mushrooms
2-3 Tbsp of fresh garlic
1-1.5 cups of banana peppers
Judge Cline’s #9 Sauce
How to Make It:
- Open cans of pasta sauce traditional, pasta garlic and herbs, diced tomatoes, tomato paste.
- Add vegetables (bell peppers, onions, green onions, mushrooms, fresh garlic, and banana peppers).
- Stir well and bring a simmer over to medium heat.
- Let cook until the vegetables are cooked down.
- Add the secret ingredients, Judge Cline’s No. 9 (5-6 Oz).
- Let it boil and stir.
- Put it aside and cover with lid.
- 2 Hours before serving take the lid off to add an amazing aroma to your house.
Enjoy your Judge Cline’s Spaghetti recipe!