Judge Cline No.9 Pork Roast
When I received my first bottle of Judge Cline’s #9 BBQ Sauce, I automatically fell in love with it. As anyone that has eaten my cooking knows, I love new flavors and unique ideas. Judge Cline’s is unique because it’s so versatile.
Unlike that old commercial, it can literally go on everything and will enhance the flavor of anything. This is a simple recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes and be left alone to cook until you get ready to eat it.
What You Need:
1 Pork shoulder roast or pork loin (any cut of pork that will fit in your cooking vessel)
3 tbsp Judge Cline’s Levi’s Rub
1 Onion (sliced or quartered)
4 Potatoes (Sliced)
6 Carrots (Sliced)
How to Make It:
1. Rub your roast with 2 tbsp of Levi’s Rub on both sides until coated
2. Place roast in crockpot (or cooking vessel of your choice)
3. Place our onions, carrots, and potatoes around the sides of the roast
4. Pour water into the pot ON TOP OF THE VEGETABLES, enough to cover the roast.
5. Sprinkle the rest of Levi’s Rub over the vegetables
6. Cook on low heat (around 200-225) or where the water wants to boil but doesn’t quite get
7. Go watch college football (including pre-game).
8. The roast should be ready in about 4-6 hours for non-football fans.
9. You can tell when it’s ready when the meat pulls apart easily.
10. Serve with Judge Cline’s #9 BBQ Sauce.
I like to save the broth from the roast and make a mushroom gravy to serve with it. You’ll have to find your own recipe for mushroom gravy because I haven’t perfected mine yet.